By accessing the website at converter.net, you are agreeing to be bound
by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for
compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited
from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable
copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on
Converter.net website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a
license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Converter.net website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be
terminated by Converter.net at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the
termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in
electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Converter.net website are provided on an 'as is' basis. Converter.net makes no
warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including,
without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular
purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Converter.net does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely
results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such
materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Converter.net or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation,
damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to
use the materials on Converter.net website, even if Converter.net or a Converter.net authorized
has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not
allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental
damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Converter.net website could include technical, typographical, or photographic
errors. Converter.net does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or
current. Converter.net may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without
However Converter.net does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Converter.net has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents
of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Converter.net of the site.
Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
Converter.net may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this
website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of United States and you
irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
Your privacy is important to us.
It is Converter.net policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating
collect, use, communicate, disclose and otherwise make use of personal information. We have outlined our
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge
or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which
information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and
for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent
necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as
well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the
management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the
confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained. Converter.net may change this privacy
policy from time to time at Converter.net sole discretion.